A mother's love never changes. 母爱永恒。 |
Time will tell. 时间会证明的。 |
Take it easy. 别紧张。 |
I mean it. I’m serious. I’m no kidding! 我是认真的。 |
It has become much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。 |
Help yourself. 别客气。 |
Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。 |
Why don't you attend an aerobic class? 你为什么不去参加一个有氧健身班呢? |
My false teeth are stuck to it. 我的假牙还在上边呢! |
我接受你的忠告。 I'll take your advice |
最小的事,你们尚且不能作,为什么还要去操心其余的事呢? If then you are not able to do even that which is least ,why are you anxious concerning the rest? |
苦应先于甜,会使甜更甜。 The bitter must come before the sweet; and that also make the sweet the sweeter. |
人生何处不相逢。 Men may meet but mountains never. |
傻瓜花钱快。 A fool and his money are soon parted. |
你的母语是英语吗? Are you a native speaker of English? |
改变自己往往比改变环境更为需要。 Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene. |
幸运之神至少在每人的门上敲一次。 Fortune knocks once at least at every man's gate. |
你得做手术。 You have to be operated on. |
有什么证据可以支持你的说法吗? Is there any evidence to support what you have said? |
稳当总比后悔好。 Better be sure than sorry. |
alloy n. 合金 |
come to terms (with sb.) 达成协议 |
elevate vt. 提升…的职位;提高,改善;使情绪高昂,使兴高采烈;举起,使上升 |
lurk vi. 潜伏,埋伏 |
refund n. 归还;归还额;vt. 归还 |
vulnerable a. 易受伤的,脆弱的;易受攻击的,难防御的 |
painstaking a. 勤恳的;极小心的 |
grill n. (烤肉用的)烤架 |
stick up 竖起 |